Our custom concrete pools can be constructed in a variety shapes, sizes and colours to suit your unique requirements.
Our pool building process is as follows:
1. First, we determine the size of your pool lineal meters. This is the waterline circumference which can be worked out by using a garden hose or piece of rope. Just run out a shape and size in your backyard that you are happy with, mark the rope and measure its length. This will give you the lineal metre measurement. Once you've determined an approximate size, call our team
to arrange a free on-site inspection.
2. One of our qualified pool builders will arrive on-site and discuss your design ideas and requirements. We discuss your options and assess your property to determine ease of access for excavation machinery. We'll also discuss optional extras you may be interested in adding to your pool. For example: coping, rock ledges, underwater lighting, etc.
3. Upon completing the site inspection, we provide a detailed and itemised quote. The quote is valid for 30 days and allows you time to consider all your options. During this period, please do not hesitate to contact our team for any further information or to ask a question.
4. Now that you have chosen a Sun City Pool, we arrange all the documents and engineers' drawings and lodge your application with the council. This is all included in our price. Council approval takes approximately 7 days.
5. Construction time is estimated to run between 4 to 6 weeks, depending on your inclusions. We keep you updated on our progress.
6. Once construction is completed, we provide a full site and pool clean. From there we explain how your pool's equipment operates and how to maintain the water chemistry.